[Javascript] popup which stays visible until it's moused out of.

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 2 21:05:10 CDT 2005

I see tha the ilustration of the script will not work anyway but
I think that the solvation of this problem is on the fact that you will have
to check if the mouse is leaving from parent to child element, than if
child, do nothing but if not, hide the mf poup.
You also might need the from element and to element events to handle some
step of your code, but not sure if these events are IE only. Anyway,
children and parent elements should be suppoted by other browsers as well.
Try with if condition and see if mouseout is entering the child element
instead of leaving your popup container so you can callout or not call the
hide function if the mouse have enetered the child instead of leaving the
container.