Firefox (Was Re: [Javascript] Image follows mouse)

Timothy White weirdit at gmail.com
Sun Sep 4 18:41:25 CDT 2005

> I never used firefox and I probably never will. But I wish you luck!

I would love to know you basis for never even trying it. Firstly, If
your implying the previous comments to Firefox about it implementing
everything that other browsers had, then you really don't know what
your talking about. If your releasing a browser, you should be
releasing a standards compliant browser, and coding for that. Don't
code for IE and then come back to Standards later, code for standards,
and push for IE supporting standards (7 Is supposed to).

Don't talk about something you know nothing about.

Tim