[Javascript] Image replacement and rollovers [SOLVED]

Triche Osborne wdlists at triche-osborne.com
Fri Sep 9 17:06:02 CDT 2005

Mike Stickel wrote:
> Never mind. Got everything working how I wanted it to. Kind of sucks
> that this email took 2 days to get to the list though.

True, but I expect even north Louisiana is feeling the effects of
Katrina these days. It may be that normal operations were disrupted for
a while and people were too busy dealing with the new normal to get
right on it. Or maybe not. Cyberspace can be a mysterious place, full of
treacher for unsuspecting emails. ;-)

Triche