[Javascript] No right click-Web dialog!

Triche Osborne wdlists at triche-osborne.com
Thu Sep 15 12:00:23 CDT 2005

Troy III Ajnej wrote:
> This is a very good idea, but it takes to much of coding & overcoding. Geting
> the div's exact size, setting the background, positioning exactly the
> transparent image again, streching it to fill the div and all over again untill
> the last image. It will at least take trice the weight than it would normally
> take. And the code would bebome very unreadable.

Not at all. I use a single JavaScript to write out the DIVs and IMG tags
on the fly. The only thing it requires is a single function to do the
two docwrites and a short function call where you need to write an image
in which includes the image name, width and height. That's no more
trouble than adding the IMG tag itself.

Triche