[Javascript] Permision denied error

Sheriff sheriff at drivestream.com
Sat Sep 24 14:43:28 CDT 2005

You must be probably using a RichText Editor. Am I right? Make sure that
all your image files, HTML, are in the same domain. Also, don't test it
locally, test it with a webserver.

Again, just make all the files come from one URL domain, that is, if the
html is http://www.mysite.com/index.html your image and js files also
should be somewhere under www.mysite.com <http://www.mysite.com/>  only.

Hope this helps!

Sheriff