[Javascript] OT - User Management Software

David Merchant merchant at LATECH.EDU
Fri Sep 30 07:57:47 CDT 2005

And could folk please email Tim their recommendations off-list (email Tim
directly and not to the list). Tim could then post a follow-up email later
that gives the results of his search (since the topic was already broached
here and piqued the interest of some folk here, but don't want to make this
a habit). That'll help keep the noise to signal ratio low - not to
disparage the topic, just that it's not a JavaScript one :-).

Thanks,
David
List Admin