[Javascript] Online calculator

Peter Lauri lists at dwsasia.com
Mon Aug 14 12:56:49 CDT 2006

Great, I will use that, sounds straight forward, and logical. A <a> tag
should just be used for linking to new pages, as it should be.

This might be more of a CSS question, so completely off the topic. But do
the search engines see the content of something that is "visibility: hidden;
display: none;"?

/Peter

  _____