[Javascript] Want to trap both click and double-click

Paul Novitski paul at juniperwebcraft.com
Mon Dec 18 19:01:46 CST 2006

At 12/18/2006 06:16 AM, Mike Dougherty wrote:
>Why not just use the click method to cycle through none|left|right ?

I agree with Mike that this could be the ideal user interface, with
no extra controls to clutter the screen.  At the same time its
spareness is its weakness: there are no overt controls for the user
to notice and explore.  The method requires clear instructions for
its use ('Click to reposition'?).

I'm interested in the original question.  Is the ondblclick event not
well-supported cross-browser?

Regards,
Paul