[Javascript] For the birds

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Tue Dec 26 10:59:17 CST 2006

Hi gang:

I'm trying to get a flying bird animation to work well on my site.
The testing page is:

http://sperling.com/index1.php

It seems to work well enough for Macintosh's Safari and Opera
browsers. But for FireFox (Mac version) it acts strange -- not all of
the GIF89 animation shows.

Other than BrowserCam, I don't have the capability to view how
various IEs handles the animation. In IE 7, it appears to work, but
in IE 6 I don't see anything. But again, this is via BrowserCam's
remote and as such I'm not sure I'm getting an accurate view.

So, if would you people be so kind to please review the link and tell
me what you see (and if there's a problem please report it and
suggest a remedy) I would be very appreciative.

Thanks in advance for your attention.

tedd
--
-------