[Javascript] FF indoctrination

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 5 05:54:36 CST 2006

>My site is a  vanity site only, and the URL ought to show up at the
>bottom of my sig. I am not a professional, but an interested amateur
>or hobbyist. As I learn stuff, I throw it up on my site. Lately I'm
>trying to be semantic and concise: got rid of frames and switched to
>tables. Got rid of the tables and switched to CSS. Had lots of
>javascripts at one time; got rid of most of them. With the great help
>from this list I have re-learned some javascript and learned how to
>refer to scripts in another file.

Happy for you.
I've just visited your page and I'm sorry to see how a  young coder like you
gets caught in komunistic propaganda and does it volluntarily.
>"if you're using Internet Explorer, and you haven't already done so, is to
>switch to the Firefox 1.5 browser...etc,etc"

Thank's for enlightening us, for we were living in the darkness...

Does this count only for those using Internet Explorer or the salvation goes
for everybody else. Let other minority users rotten with their old
technology, we don't need them!
Aren't you people capable of loving someone, something, without growing to
hate somebody, something else first?

Troy III
progressive art enterprise