[Javascript] FF indoctrination

Roger Roelofs rer at datacompusa.com
Sun Feb 5 08:07:12 CST 2006

Troy,

On Feb 5, 2006, at 6:54 AM, Troy III Ajnej wrote:

> I've just visited your page and I'm sorry to see how a  young coder
> like you gets caught in komunistic propaganda and does it
> volluntarily.
>> "if you're using Internet Explorer, and you haven't already done so,
>> is to switch to the Firefox 1.5 browser...etc,etc"

Every browser has its strengths and weaknesses, features and bugs.  If
Jonathon wants to advertise his preference, why should that bother you.
  I use firefox because it it has better _development_ tools than any
other browser I have found.  I really don't care what browser my site
visitors use as long as it reasonably complies with the standards that
shape the web.  Frankly I'm just glad that the mozilla team has gained
enough momentum to restart more widespread browser development.

Have a great day!

--
Roger Roelofs
Datacomp Appraisal Services