[Javascript] action="insert"

Falls, Travis D (HTSC, CASD) Travis.Falls at thehartford.com
Fri Feb 10 09:21:59 CST 2006

I disagree with that in one regard; the code will execute the same speed however, the page doesn't have to be re-rendered so it cuts down on bandwidth.  This does change when different caching strategies are employed however sending down a page with a result set is slower then just the data needed especially for table heavy pages on slower computers.

Travis D. Falls | Consultant   RAFT.Net   IT | 860.547.4070 | travis.falls at thehartford.com