[Javascript] Image rotation.

Shawn Milo Shawn at Milochik.com
Tue Feb 14 14:05:04 CST 2006

Thanks for the suggestions. I think they are good ones, and I will certainly
implement most of them, if not all.

One question: If the setTimout() has already been called, is there a way to
cancel it, or would I have to just change a flag or something when a
thumbnail is clicked, and know to reverse the change?

Yes, I am in the picture, but I'm not the main man. That's my sifu (teacher)
in the fine art of Wing Chun kung fu. (pawingchun.com)

I'm on the top left, with no hair, standing next to my wife.

Milo