[Javascript] Firefox and Konqueror: "this.nameOfMethod is not a function"

Loïc Prieto loic_sephiroth at yahoo.es
Mon Feb 20 10:05:45 CST 2006

Thank you for the link you gave me. It didn't serve to solve the problem
directly, but it did make me recheck the whole code (to search for
misplaced "this" and the like), and try new things. One of those things
was what actually was causing the problem.

One of the things i implemented to be able to code my class library was
a "subclassing" method for the native Javascript Object class. This
method was not functioning as i thought it should and thus was creating
the problem.

Thank you anyway for the help.