[Javascript] Need help with Script

Paul Novitski paul at novitskisoftware.com
Fri Jan 20 16:28:44 CST 2006

At 01:31 PM 1/20/2006, Lee Underwood wrote:
>I am trying to figure out why this script is not working in Internet Explorer.
>
>The page is here: http://www.shamar.org/emet/gallery/gallery-tmp.htm
>
>The script is here: http://www.shamar.org/javascript/showPic.js

Lee,

It looks like IE isn't executing your javascript at all.  I placed
alerts at various places in your .js file, including at the very top
of the script, and nothing appears when I reload the page.

When I view the page source in IE, the carriage returns are showing
up as special characters rather than functioning as carriage
returns.  This makes me wonder whether you've saved your files in a
text file format or character set that IE doesn't support fully.

Good luck,
Paul