[Javascript] Anotherbeginner's answer

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 31 00:50:11 CST 2006

You can try changing the approach.
Keep the <A> TAG
and instead of HREF=" ...target..."
do the
HREF="javascript...." to the function that actually 'decides' where to
direct the client too.

This way you will maintain the link functionality and apearence also
preserving the link collection structure while not messing up css, script,
events, etc., in the page and avoiding difficulties in future maintainance.

Troy III
progressive art enterprise