[Javascript] Automatic Options

Steve Clay sclay at ufl.edu
Wed Jul 5 10:34:04 CDT 2006

Tuesday, July 4, 2006, 4:13:58 PM, Henrique Rennó wrote:
> connect to the site, choose all possible options inside all the combo
> boxes and execute the button to go to the next page where the results
> are shown. After that I'd like to store locally the table that

One thing you can try is to use a bookmarklet [1] to convert their
form to use the GET method. Then you can see if the site accepts the
options via the querystring. If it does, you can either use a specific
string (which might be too long in some browsers) or try removing certain
variables to see if the defaults will work for you.

[1] http://www.squarefree.com/bookmarklets/forms.html#frmget

--
Steve
http://mrclay.org/