[Javascript] transparent png

Troy III Ajnej trojani2000 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 11 03:41:41 CDT 2006

IE was hoping not to mess with PNG rights and patents, so they introduced
filters since IE4x
try this: (CSS)
filter:alpha(opacity='50') //halfor if you like discrete-color full transparency:
filter:chroma(color='#0000ff') //blue
or visit:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/filter/filters.aspfor even richer IE 5.5 and later manipulation enhancements.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Troy III