[Javascript] serverside javascript

Nick Fitzsimons nick at nickfitz.co.uk
Tue Jul 11 15:29:31 CDT 2006

Mike Dougherty wrote:
> I'm just curious, is anyone using javascript on the server?  (other than
> me)

I was writing some ASP stuff in JS today and yesterday. Just simple
database stuff for some HTML form tests; but in the past I've worked on
some substantial ASP applications written in JS.

Way back in 1997 I played around with Netscape Server's SSJS, but never
really did anything with it beyond experimenting. Given its lack of
endurance in the marketplace, that probably saved me some time :-)

Regards,

Nick.
--
Nick Fitzsimons