[Javascript] image preloader problem

Steve Clay sclay at ufl.edu
Wed Jul 12 10:07:54 CDT 2006

Wednesday, July 12, 2006, 12:48:44 AM, suresh kumar wrote:
>      Now My image preloader code is displaying the   images

The code you posted appeared to be just a preloader (not a slideshow) or
maybe I missed something. Can you post a URL with the full working code in
it? Code out of context doesn't help as much.

> continuously for infinite times ,i want particular image to display for N
> number of times.suppose i am having 2 images say"img1.jpg" and
> "img2.jpg",i want img1.jpg  and img2.jpg to display  one after another

Depending on the slideshow code, this may not be easily altered. In general
you'll need a global counter variable, a function that fires on a interval
(created with setInterval) and code to hide/display the IMG elements.

--
Steve
http://mrclay.org/