[Javascript] Disable left mouse click and drag on images

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Fri Jul 21 12:36:11 CDT 2006

You understand that watermarks do not need to be applied to the images
until you send them down the wire? This was what I meant about doing
this on the server side, I assume the PHP suggestion earlier today (I'm
a dotnet coder) uses a method where the watermark is overlaid on the
original image as it is being sent to the client. Your customer here
doesn't need to do anything to his graphics aside from providing you
with his desired watermark image. So if he visits the directory where
his images are stored on the server and views them in say MS Paint, they
appear normal just as he created them. Also he is free to easily add
additional images. They are not modified as stored only when your server
code sends them out to the client browser.

John Warner