[Javascript] Disable left mouse click and drag on images

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Fri Jul 21 17:43:22 CDT 2006

You've confused me with someone else, I don't php, I dotnet <wink />.
It is a matter of what the customer wants, security or purity (and some
level of theft). It is a decision each must make. Walmart could almost
completely end shop lifting by wanding everyone who pass through the
door, but to them the cost of P.O.ed customers is greater then the cost
of shop lifting. It is a business decision. I jus try to make clear what
the options are and what is most likely to work. A copyright type
watermark is often not that onerous. Also I have them supervise the
design or even hint that they should produce the overlay image(s). But
of course it is their call.

John Warner