[Javascript] Form with array like structure

Peter Lauri lists at dwsasia.com
Sun Jul 23 12:13:54 CDT 2006

Yes that helps, I can see that I have 14 elements and that is correct.
However, I have not been able to loop thru them? How do I do that? I tried
the following:

var inputelements = document.getElementsByTagName("input");

for(var i=0, len=inputelements.length; i<len; i++) {
	document.write(inputelements[i].value+"<br>");
}

But that did not work :/