[Javascript] Paste images

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Mon Jul 24 07:44:26 CDT 2006

I have never done this nor do I know how to help you figure it out, but I would attempt to use
XMLHTTP control to "POST" a form containing an encoded blob representing your clipboard contents -
assuming you can access the clipboard at all.

If the images are in a web page already, you might consider using the DOM to find the src of the
document, and communicate the source back to your server.  Perhaps your WebService could use
server-side xmlhttp to retrieve the images directly from the source.

** usual disclaimers about screen scraping and downloading others' content as your own