[Javascript] Paste images

Rafael Hernández rhernandez at datadec.es
Wed Jul 26 01:35:52 CDT 2006

I have found in http://www.eggheadcafe.com/articles/20010713.asp an explanation which I need.
Now single I must locate it in Java.
Thanks to all.

-----Mensaje original-----
De: javascript-bounces at LaTech.edu [mailto:javascript-bounces at LaTech.edu] En nombre de Steve Clay
Enviado el: lunes, 24 de julio de 2006 16:14
Para: javascript at LaTech.edu
Asunto: Re: [Javascript] Paste images

Monday, July 24, 2006, 8:20:50 AM, Rafael Hernández wrote:
> The client OS is Windows and the browsers are Firefox and IExplorer. I
> am trying send to the server a printscreen avoiding the steps to save

Javascript isn't going to be able to do this.

This might be doable in Java: http://www.google.com/search?q=java+screen+capture

or ActiveX (ok, maybe JScript): http://www.google.com/search?q=activex+screen+capture
free? http://www.winsite.com/bin/Info?4000000037353

Otherwise users will need to use a separate screen cap utility with built-in FTP support..or something. Not a very integrated experience :/

--
Steve
http://mrclay.org/