[Javascript] IE blocking problem

suresh kumar asureshkumar_1983 at yahoo.co.in
Fri Jul 28 11:01:24 CDT 2006

Hi guys,
           I am facing one problem in my project.i tried whole day to solve this problem.but i am not able to solve it.this is my problem
  i want to display .ppt file,i am using iframe for displaying.this is my code
  oDis=document.getElementById('iedisplayarea');
var picObj = document.createElement('iframe');
picObj.setAttribute('id',"aSlide"); // Give id to it
picObj.setAttribute('style', 'visibility:hidden;');
picObj.setAttribute('scrolling', 'no');
oPic = oDis.appendChild(picObj);
oPic.style.width = '90%';
oPic.style.height = '100%';
oPic.src = "home.ppt";

iframe is displaying the .ppt file.but before displaying i am displaying a msg saying "Internet Explorer is blocking to open the file for security reasons.click here to download".when i click the msg its get downloaded and getting displayed.I think its problem from browser setting.but i want to solve this problem programatically.thanks for response