[Javascript] Firefox 1.5+ and Ajax responses

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Mon Oct 2 20:25:53 CDT 2006

> Once again, the fact that something works with IE 6 just means that
> IE 6 allows you to do stuff that shouldn't work :-)

And another reason why development in IE, and testing in other
browsers will take much longer than developing in other more
standards compliant browsers, and testing in IE.

I just finished a drag and drop photo manager. I did all of my
development in Safari (with much help from this group). When I was
done with a working application in Safari I tested it in IE and did
not have to modify one line of code. I suggest that if I had
developed in IE, I would have spent many many hours getting it to
work in other browsers.

Terry Riegel