[Javascript] Javascript fontsize control from external page

Barry Conner BConner at huntsvilletx.gov
Tue Oct 3 15:34:59 CDT 2006

Thank you Mike, that sounds like a great idea.  I didn't even know thewre was such a thing til you mentioned it, but in reading up on it just now, it sounds like a great way to do it.  So it sounds like several SSIs should eliminate the need for frames.  And I guess an SSI on the control bar Javascript *would* cause the script to act on the main page?  Or might it still just want to affect the control bar HTML?

Again, I appreciate your help and patience.  This is all still very new to me.

Barry Conner
City of Huntsville
936-294-5785
bconner at huntsvilletx.gov <mailto:bconner at huntsvilletx.gov>