[Javascript] Programmatically set onchange event for textbox

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Wed Oct 4 07:42:05 CDT 2006

The library prototype.js has a form observer that should do exactly
what you need.

The documentation for prototype doesn't exist, so others have tried
to fill in the missing info. This article explains how to use the
library to observe a form. I like the library as a lot of the cross
browser issues are taken care of.

http://www.sitepoint.com/article/painless-javascript-prototype/2

Terry