[Javascript] DIV visibility

SkyScanner skyscanner at eircom.net
Mon Oct 9 11:46:52 CDT 2006

I have two DIVs on the same page, that overlap each other. One has its style
set to  visibility: visible; and the other's style is set to visibility:
hidden; After some javascript completes, I hide the first DIV, and then show
the second one.

However, I have had a complaint that my method of hiding and then showing is
not working for one guy. Rather than show you my code, I will instead ask
the following:

What is the best, absolutely bomb-proof method to change the visibility from
visible to hidden, and from hidden to visible, for the following:

It should work for *nearly everybody* (haha)

Tim in Engalnd