[Javascript] DIV visibility

Peter Brunone peter at brunone.com
Mon Oct 9 13:01:49 CDT 2006

		Hi Tim (not top 'o the mornin' anymore?)...

   That should work.  Can you show us the actual code, and perhaps share with us what kind of browser/os/etc this user is using?  Does he have Javascript enabled?  Is there an error message, what is it, etc?

Cheers,

Peter

				From: "SkyScanner" skyscanner at eircom.net

I have two DIVs on the same page, that overlap each other. One has its style
set to visibility: visible; and the other's style is set to visibility:
hidden; After some javascript completes, I hide the first DIV, and then show
the second one.

However, I have had a complaint that my method of hiding and then showing is
not working for one guy. Rather than show you my code, I will instead ask
the following:

What is the best, absolutely bomb-proof method to change the visibility from
visible to hidden, and from hidden to visible, for the following:

blah blah blah

It should work for *nearly everybody* (haha)

Tim in Engalnd