[Javascript] I have hit a brick wall

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Thu Sep 7 12:48:48 CDT 2006

Basically I have a bunch of Images that a user can drag one to
another location and when they drop the image it detects where they
dropped it and then it generates a list of the images that need to be
moved. I am now at the point where I need to move the images. I have
already implemented Scott's BubbleUpNodes() function and it seems to
be working so far. I am not sure if there is an easier way to do this.

Now I just need to communicate these changes back to the server via
AJAX.

Thanks,

Terry Riegel