[Javascript] Forward image via http with ajax

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Sun Feb 4 16:11:33 CST 2007

John,

I am not trying to bash any platform, just stating that I want the
solution to be as simple as possible. Also as I have noted the only
things in my complete control are the web server and the IP camera.
So adding anything else to the equation takes it beyond the scope of
what I need to happen.

Thanks,

Terry

fwiw: These are the shells on my copy of  OS X. bash, csh, ksh, sh,
tcsh, and zsh. It also sports a current copy of PERL.