[Javascript] Link Style Pages

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Sat Feb 24 08:46:04 CST 2007

Good Morning;
Thanks to all who replied.  I belive your suggestions solved my problem.  I will be implementing thdynamic drive solution this morning.
I used the Firefox selection capability in class yesterday afternoon--worked fine.  But then there is IE to deal with.
I plan to "play" with the media attribute as time permits.
Thanks again.
Del