[Javascript] Link Style Pages

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Sat Feb 24 20:52:38 CST 2007

At 8:33 PM -0600 2/24/07, Del Wegener wrote:
>Does anyone have any ideas how I can make the graphics change when I
>change styles?

Yes, there are lot's of ways.

>Is it required that I prepare and save two sizes of each graphic?

No, unless you want. There is a technique (sliding doors) of changing
apparent size upon mouse over (hover)

>Even if I do that how do I get them to change just by changing style sheets?
>How can a stylesheet dictate which grapic is displayed?

Background images can be loaded via css and then changed as you
change your style sheet.

Also, one can tie images to em's and change them as the user zooms,
see web-tops on my site.

I think a course in css might be of help.

tedd

--
-------