[Javascript] IE: tbody and innerHTML

Michael Borchers list at tridemail.de
Mon Jan 22 01:58:53 CST 2007

I will try to include my old DOM function that created the <tr> on the fly and add it to the table.
A bit work when layout has to be changed, but it works fine so far.

For each row I have a <tbody> with an unique ID, the table looks like:

<thead></thead>
<tbody1></tbody1>
<tfoot></tfoot>

Is there a way to count out the tableBodies in order to place the new row exactely before the <tfoot>?!