[Javascript] Database and SQL

Flávio Gomes flavio at economisa.com.br
Tue Jan 30 08:08:37 CST 2007

  AJAX, "Asynchronous JavaScript and XML", that's the name of the
technology used for loading "the values into a component without loading
some other page".

  Or maybe, depending on your case, if is not there a need to change the
values from the dropdown "onclick" you could already write (on your
serverside language) the page/dropdown with the values there.