[Javascript] Database and SQL

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Tue Jan 30 08:55:17 CST 2007

Do you have an example of your page so we can look at it?

I ddin't assume ajax.  I thought the idea was to make an option list from a database.  That can be
done on the web server before the page is downloaded.  You wouldn't even need javascript (unless
you're using server-side javascript)

If you want two selects such that the choice in the first select determines the contents of the
second select, then try an old-school dhtml solution. (you have less than a hundred options per
select, correct?)