[Javascript] please test before posting [WAS: Re: INPUT TEXT show last characters]

Mike Dougherty mdougherty at pbp.com
Wed Jan 31 15:10:27 CST 2007

I did try this, but without having the string preloaded into the input.  When I typed long input
into the box, it stayed right-aligned.  When I received the negative answer, I went back to the
test  and tried the preloaded string - and was suprised at the incorrect behavior of FF in that
case.  I did not try IE.