[Javascript] Use javascript to stop linked CSS getting fetched fromcache?

John Warner john at jwarner.com
Fri Jun 15 10:27:45 CDT 2007

Interesting problem can a browser be made to NOT cache the Linked css. My
'money' is on no, at least not with client scripting, but you have to
'reissue' the page from the server and even then I'm not sure the browser
would dump the css cached unless there is a change. You should be able to
do this given browsers, but I'll bet none of the browser builders has ever
thought about the problem. Wonder is No Cache would work?

John Warner