[Javascript] Passing parameters to a new page

Del Wegener del at delweg.com
Wed May 16 19:44:43 CDT 2007

> OTOH, if it's a pseudo-button -- link masquerading as a button --
> you need to append the NAME as a query string on the link.
>
> (BTW, it's good mailing list ettiquette to start a new thread for a
> new topic, instead of replying to an ancient unrelated email...)
> --
> Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

Hellow All;
 I believe appending NAME as a query string will work.
I will experiment a little later this evening.

I did not intend to violate any rules of ettiquette.  I did not do a reply
with my original message.
When I received my copy from the list, it didn't look like a reply.  So,
although I welcome your suggestion, I am a bit confused by it.

Del
del at delweg.com