[Javascript] While statement array losing data

twlewis at SoftHome.net twlewis at SoftHome.net
Thu May 17 10:57:35 CDT 2007

The page that I am creating is currently in VBScript.  It is having to
process huge 20 meg files.  I was hoping the JScript would process faster.
I have also worked with C, and JScript is very close to that.  And part of
it just the thrill of learning.