[Javascript] changing link state with javascript and css

Cutter (JSRelated) java.script at cutterscrossing.com
Tue Oct 9 11:06:33 CDT 2007

Jeffrey,

Unless you have an overwhelming reason to do so, I wouldn't reinvent the
wheel. Look at the TabPanel implementation of the ExtJS library
(http://extjs.com) or the Tabs Plugin for the JQuery library
(http://www.jquery.com). Both have this functionality built in, are
fairly easily implemented, and don't require a ton of work to customize.

Steve "Cutter" Blades
Adobe Certified Professional
Advanced Macromedia ColdFusion MX 7 Developer
http://blog.cutterscrossing.com