[Javascript] Maximun length of an id

John Pillion lists at jdpill.com
Fri Sep 7 20:37:53 CDT 2007

auto generating the form ID's is a way of keeping people from hooking
into the form for either spamming, hacking, etc.  If the form ID's/names
are randomly generated each time the page loads, it helps deter anyone
from automating any script for the form.  It's a technique commonly used
in bank applications etc.