[Javascript] RES: Maximun length of an id

SosCpdGMail soscpd at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 22:15:58 CDT 2007

Hello guys...

Try create the elements on the fly with
<code>var script = document.createElement("script");</code>

That way you can create too inputs and etc on the full loaded page, and only
in memory, not in the cache, so the source code will be only the span's
where you will write the elements, and you can use XMLHttpRequest to call a
php script (with args, course) and receive the elements as result. It is a
little bit slow, but works very fine to me in zones where I like to avoid
code injections and hacks. You can use to input css files too. If you like a
sample, call me back out of the list (or, if everybody like to see working,
I can post in the list), just because the noise.

[]'s

RMenezes