[Javascript] Changing link hover through JS

Skip Evans skip at bigskypenguin.com
Sun Jun 8 21:45:05 CDT 2008

Hey,

I've been Googling like crazy and am now pulling
my hair out I can't find this. I have a function
that sets the colors for the links like this:

var links=document.getElementsByTagName('a');
for (x=0; x < links.length; x++) {
{
links[x].style.color=theme_form.color.value;
}

But I also need to set the hover color, and for
the life of me can find it nowhere!!!

I know it's something simple, but I've hit 100
different pages and not one mentions it!

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Skip Evans
Big Sky Penguin, LLC