[Javascript] FireFox Question

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Sat Nov 8 14:32:38 CST 2008

Thanks for the info on jquery. It isn't quite what I was looking for.
I found the following code that gets what I need for IE...

document.styleSheets[t].rules[i].style....

Now I have another question regarding FireFox. Firefox uses a CSS
property called...

-moz-border-radius-topleft

and I know its value via...

alert(document.styleSheets[t].cssRules[i].style.cssText);

Does anyone know how to get at its value via javascipt?

I have tried all the variations of -moz-border-radius-topleft that I
can think of like...

alert(document.styleSheets[t].cssRules[i].style.MozBorderRadiusTopleft);

Thanks in advance for any help given,

Terry Riegel