[Javascript] Made up CSS tags

Terry Riegel riegel at clearimageonline.com
Sat Nov 29 16:15:53 CST 2008

Hello everyone,

I have gotten most of my rounded corner code fixed up and working. For
anyone interested take a look at the following examples.

http://clearimageonline.com/playground/roundedcorners/sparkplug_2.0.0.html
http://clearimageonline.com/playground/roundedcorners/round.html

I am pleased with the results but am concerned that they would not be
very resilient when placed into pages that might be using various
libraries et al. I found the following article vary helpful...

http://kentbrewster.com/case-hardened-javascript/

It seems he has been able to take javascript and make it "Just Work"
in most any type of environment.

Does anyone have any experience doing this sort of thing? I would be
willing to pay someone that could take the rounded corner code and
"Case Harden" it.

Thanks,

Terry