[Javascript] variable DIV

tedd tedd at sperling.com
Thu Feb 12 11:16:44 CST 2009

At 2:20 PM +0000 2/12/09, David Dorward wrote:
>tedd wrote:
>>  My example is how to use a variable in css AND that does work.
>Shame it is utterly useless for the use case - which involves inserting
>data that isn't directly available to PHP.
>
>--
>David Dorward

David:

That very well may be, but I was addressing the question of a
variable within css. That CAN be done as my examples demonstrates.

As for the specific problem the OP wanted solved, I have no idea --
other than if the div is supposed to adjust to the screen size of the
user, then php won't do it. That should be done client-side -- as
such the OP should look to DOM scripting.

Cheers,

tedd
--
-------