[Javascript] Probe...

Erika Meyer ekm at seastorm.com
Tue Jan 6 22:31:20 CST 2009

Peter Brunone wrote:
> [...]

I've been on this list a few months.  I don't know anything about it.  I
  am not sure how I even found out it existed.  I don't know how anyone
knows about it... It's not listed on the evolt.org lists page.  I don't
know how it started. I don't know its intended audience.  I'm pretty
curious what this list is all about.

Erika